- Good sex helps in boosting your immune system or maintaining a healthy weight. It gives higher levels of an antibody called immunoglobulin A or IgA, which can protect you from getting colds and other infections.
- Having sex twice or more a week reduced the risk of fatal heart attack by half for the men, compared with those who had sex less than once a month.
- Helps in lowering Blood Pressure.
- Frequent sex helps in Overall Stress Reduction.
- Having sex and orgasms increases levels of the hormone oxytocin, the so-called love hormone, which helps us bond and build trust.
- It Reduces Pain. Having sex increases the level of hormone oxytocin, which in turn increases endorphins levels, and pain declines. So, headache, arthritis pain, or PMS symptoms seem to improve after sex.
- Frequent ejaculations, especially in young men, may reduce the risk of prostate cancer later in life.
- Sex promotes release of Oxytocin which promotes a good sound sleep. We all know that a Good Sound Sleep has lots of overall benefit.